WITHDRAWAL TO VIETNAM BANK
From now on, Vietnamese sellers can feel assured to do business from all over the world and receive money to their local bank accounts in the easy, safe and quick manner.
Right upon receipt of payment, you may withdraw your funds to your Vietnamese bank account with just a few clicks. The fee schedule may change depending on the account currency but LianLian always maintains the most attractive fee schedule for customers in all types of transactions.
- It is allowed to withdraw money to any bank accounts in Vietnam
- Make secure transactions by leading global partner banks: Deutsche
Bank, Citibank, J.P. Morgan
- Simpe operations
- Make 24/7 transactions
- Attractive fee schedule without any hidden fee
- Make support to withdraw funds to VND account in many currencies of: USD, EUR, HKD, SGD, CAD, JPY, AUD, GBP.
How to add a local (Vietnamese) bank account and withdraw your balance into Vietnam Dong
Note: Currently, the withdraw function is only applicable for USD balance
- Step 2: Select “Add new bank account”
- Step 3: Enter information of Vietnam bank that the user wants to withdraw money to
Note: “Account Holder Name” must be entered EXACTLY with the Vietnamese bank account holder name. For example, if the Vietnamese bank account holder name is “ABC COMPANY LIMITED”, the user must enter “ABC COMPANY LIMITED” in the field of account holder name.
- Step 4: Receive an email confirming the domestic bank account
After you have entered full information, LianLian shall approve within 1 business day and send you an email informing of having successfully confirmed your domestic bank account
Upon having received that email, you return to dashboard, click “Money Withdrawal” to continue.
- Step 5: Enter the amount to be withdrawn, select “Continue”
- Step 6: Confirm withdrawal transaction for completion