It’s easy to receive funds from your international marketplace sales with LianLian Global. It’s free to add a receiving account in a supported currency. Supported currencies include USD, EUR, PLN, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, HKD, SGD.
To add a receiving account and easily receive funds from your international funding sources, follow these steps:
A GUIDE TO COLLECT FUNDS FROM GLOBAL MARKETPLACES
How to create receiving accounts – VBA
In order to get a receiving account or VBA (Virtual bank account), you first need to register a LianLian e-wallet account here.
After your LianLian Global account has been successfully verified, please follow the steps below to receive payments.
- Step 1: At “Receive” on the menu, select “Add new receiving account”
- Step 2: Select a currency you want to get paid in, select “Send” to complete
- Step 3: Select “VBA location” to choose your preferred VBA issued region and “Receiving Category”
- Step 4: Complete to get your receiving account information
You will get information here about your receiving account such as account holder name, account number.
Then, you just need to add these information to your existing trading platform and the revenue will be transferred to LianLian wallet when available.
- Step 5: Management of reveceiving accounts
Right after being activated successfully, you can monitor your list of accounts and change your account names for easy management on different platforms.
- Step 6: Management of cashflows in LianLian wallet
Revenues will be transferred to LianLian account balance from from the VBA receiving account.
At that time, you may withdraw your funds to Vietnamese bank account for conversion of foreign currency or making other necessary transactions depending on your use demands.
How to upload supporting documents to verify funding source
Provision of clear information about the sources of funds may help LianLian better understand the customer’s business activities, and the successful verification may make the receiving process easier and faster.
Especially, when the source of funds transferred to LianLian wallet comes from the marketplace through third parties such as Found, Revolut, Capital One, the request for source of funds verification will be sent to the customer.
1. An email informing request for provision of documentary verification
2. A screenshot showing request for provision of documentary verification at LianLian’s portal
The Customer needs to provide the following information for purpose of verification of the source of funds:
A screenshot showing transaction history of money received from the marketplace to a third party and transferred to LianLian.
A screenshot showing the link between the third party and the VBA receiving account of LianLian.
Note: The displayed transaction amount must correspond to the amount requested for verification.
3. An example on image received from eBay on Found and transferred to LianLian
4. An example on image showing the link between Found and VBA receiving account of LianLian
Instruction on receiving statements
Bank statements may be downloaded from LianLian in attachment with other documents for register of Amazon account or for various use purposes
Step 1: Select “Receive” on the toolbar
Step 2: Select “Details” at the VBA receiving account that you want to receive its statement
Step 3: At “Bank statement”, select use purpose that you want and click “Submit”
Step 4: Add the seller’s business address, mark on confirmation block and select “Submit Request”
Request will be approved within 1 – 2 business days and its results shall be notified via email