Step 1: Go to LianLian website and select “Register”
Step 2: Sign up
- Select “Individual” for your type of business
- Email: Input your email you are using. Each email is only allowed to be used once to register for a LianLian account
- Password: Create your password consisting of 8-32 characters, which must contain at least 2 Latin letters (a-z), plus 2 digits (0-9) or 2 characters
- Phone number: Input your phone number you are using
- Select “Send code” to receive code for registering account
- Perform identity authentication at the Captcha validation box. Select “check”, then enter a 6-digit code sent via text message to the phone number you registered.
Step 3: KYC – basic
- Basic information: Input your name on your identify document
- Birthday: input your birthday on your identify document
- Residential address: input your residential address
- Select “Submit” to continue
Step 4: Verify email
Here you will see a screen that asks for Email Verification and Account Verification.
Check your email and select “Verify email” to complete
Step 5: Verify account
Select “Verify now” to start verify account
About yourself and Birthday: input your information on identify document
- You can choose any one of the following document to submit (Driver license, ID,
- Input Document ID
- Upload photos of all kinds of documents in turn as required (Must be front and back)
- Note: LianLian accept file types: PDF, PNG, JPG, XLSX, XLS, CSV and maximum file size is 10MB
- Some note for uploading valid selfie documents:
- The document used for selfie must match the identity verification document, the information on the document must be clearly displayed, not obscured, cut corners, not reversed.
- It is recommended to use the front camera for the best quality images.
- Photos taken with any type of identify document must be a photograph of the original document, unedited, clear, clear face
- In the photo, client must show he/she is holding on to the Driving license, ID, Passport in hand
- Residential address: input your residential address or address on your identify document
- Proof of address: you can use one of the following document to submit
- Utility Bill: please upload a photo of the front of the entire invoice in a clear, un-angled, unedited, and low-light condition.
- You can upload a photo of an e-invoice instead of a paper invoice, but you still need to make sure the image is unedited and clear, so that the system can recognize and check it.
- Bank Statement: if you choose a bank statement, please take a photo of all bank statement documents in full, clear, unedited, two-sided, and then save all the pictures in a PDF file for uploading.
- Inside the Utility bills, Internet/Mobile bills must have the name, address, time of payment with the name and logo of the supplier service.
- The bills must be a certified service provider
- Documents must be within 90 days from the date of issue
- Select suitable Business category and Subcategory (the drop down selection will depends on your selection on Business category)
- Select monthly turnover from you business
- Input your website or online presence (optional)
- Select “Submit”
Select “Done” to complete to verify the account.
The screen shows your account is under review.